Join us in our award winning Virginia restaurant. Whether you are in the mood for a something light, like our house made duck galantine with pickled cherries or something hearty, like our veal sweetbreads and baby back lamb with ratatouille vegetables, we offer the solution.
Our team of chefs create elegant dishes with definite seasonings as in Provence, with a light hand on the sauces; each creation pleases the eye as well as the palate.
We’re thrilled to announce the long awaited opening of our bar & lounge – a new look, a new menu, and a new concept for La Table Provençale! Enjoy savory snacks, sophisticated cuisine and brasserie fare made from the freshest farm to table ingredients. Most of all we’re excited to introduce an assortment of trendy cocktails, herb infused drinks and craft beers on tap. Enjoy our sexy and chic Parisian atmosphere and seasonal fare from our new state of the art kitchen!
Bar & Lounge Hours:
Lunch: Wednesday-Monday: 11:30am – 2:00pm Tuesday: CLOSED
Dinner: Wednesday-Monday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm Tuesday: CLOSED
- From the Bar
- La Bar Menu
- La Table Provençale – Chef’s Tasting Menu
- La Table Provençale – Menu Prefix
- L’Auberge Provençale – Room Service Menu
- View our Le Petit Dejeuner – Current A La Carte Breakfast Menu (pdf)
- View our Scotch & Bourbon List (pdf)
- View our Thanksgiving Chef Tasting Menu (pdf)
- View our RdV/Linden Wine Tasting Menu (pdf)
- Email us to request a copy of our Current Wine List (pdf)
La Table Provençale accommodates dietary restrictions and allergies of all types, including gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan. Please call us at 540-837-1375 to notify us of any requirements for your dinner reservation and we would we be happy to prepare a modified menu.